The level of the incurring resort taxes is different in the three localities of the Alpenwelt Karwendel. We have here compiled a survey with all tax rates for you.
Resort taxes in the Alpenwelt Karwendel
- Adults: persons over the age of 16
- Children: persons under the age of seventeen
- Persons under 10 years old are free from resort tax.
- Resort taxes are calculated separately and are not included in the price.
- Severely disabled persons
- GdB (disability degree) 100 and the designated carer are exempt. GdB 80 and 90 will receive a 50 % reduction.
- Persons with GdB 80, 90 or 100 are asked to present their proof of disability on arrival. The host will take their resort tax reduction into account in their calculation.
- Dates of arrival and departure are taken as days of stay in the calculations.
- You will be given your Guest Card or AlpenweltCard immediately by your host on arrival.
- The communities use the income from the resort tax for the creation, provision and maintenance of the tourist infrastructure.