Winter - Enjoy - Alpenwelt Karwendel - Urlaub Mittenwald Krün Wallgau
- [ALT+0] Zurück zur Startseite der Alpenwelt Karwendel
- Direkt zur Hauptnavigation
- Direkt zur Volltextsuche
- Direkt zum Inhalt
Winter vacation and fun in the snow
Blue skies over the snow-covered mountains, numerous cross-country ski trails in the sunny Isar Valley, quaint cabins in the snow; the cheerful voices of tobogganers, skiing or participating in the visitors' biathlon, bells ringing on horse-drawn sleighs; or the quiet enjoyment of cross-country skiing and snow shoe hiking through the natural landscape of Bavaria. All that is part of a winter vacation in Alpenwelt Karwendel!
The familiar ski resort around the Kranzberg is a secret tip for your ski vacation in Bavaria. Alpenwelt Karwendel can also boast that it is home to Germany's longest ski route in Dammkar; a hit with winter vacationers. At the start, high above on the Karwendel cable car, you have the opportunity to hike through the snow in winter. From there you can enjoy views of the mountains in Upper Bavaria and Tyrol. A winter stroll through Mittenwald, Krün or Wallgau is just as enchanting.
- Atmospheric concerts, Christmas markets and Fasching carnival parades are all to be found in the events calendar.
- The skibus brings you from your accommodation in Mittenwald, Krün and Wallgau to the ski lifts and slopes in comfort and free of charge.
- Ski schools and mountain guides offer a variety of courses and tours.
- From the huts to the most sophisticated restaurants, there are many places to pamper yourself after a pleasant day of winter vacationing in Alpenwelt Karwendel.