Trail running - More summer fun - Summer - Enjoy - Alpenwelt Karwendel - Urlaub Mittenwald Krün Wallgau
- [ALT+0] Zurück zur Startseite der Alpenwelt Karwendel
- Direkt zur Hauptnavigation
- Direkt zur Volltextsuche
- Direkt zum Inhalt
Up Hill and Down Dale...
Trail running in Alpenwelt Karwendel - This means an infinite number of possibilities, diverse trails, fascinating landscapes and endless freedom in the Bavarian mountains.
The excellent suitability of Alpenwelt Karwendel for the latest sporting trend, trail running, has also been recognized by the organizers of various running events and Mittenwald is now the starting point for two high-caliber mountain runs. In addition to the notorious Dynafit Karwendel Run, which leads the participants through the Dammkar up 1,300 meters (4,265 feet) to the mountain station of the Karwendel cable car, the novel "Basetrail" is also starting for the first time within the context of the Salomon Zugspitz Ultratrail in the heart of Mittenwald and leads over a unique stretch of landscape to the finish line in Grainau on the Zugspitze.
The variety of trails in Alpenwelt Karwendel is also appreciated by the top mountain runner, Kurt König, who comes from Mittenwald. Whether on the hiking trails along the Kranzberg or on a quaint, undulating pastures in the picturesque Ester mountains, he knows all about the almost infinite possibilities. "The right route can always be found here both for absolute beginners as well as professionals" says the participant in the famous Empire State Building Run-Ups.
For all trail runners and anyone would like to try it out once, we have prepared provisional Nordic walking tour itineraries which are also suitable for trail runners. These will soon be followed by special tour tips with descriptions and the corresponding maps.
Trail Running Tours in Alpenwelt Karwendel:
- "Lake Loops in Mittenwald"
- "Lain Valley-Lautersee Loop"
- "Aschauer Alm Loop"
- "Kranzberg Panorama Tour"
- Are you still looking for the right accommodation? - Just speak to the teams at the tourist information offices in Mittenwald, Krün and Wallgau!
- For more information about events, please go to the events calendar for Alpenwelt Karwendel.
- Click here to go to the flyers and brochures for Alpenwelt Karwendel - easily and conveniently from the comfort of home.