General Terms & Conditions - General Terms and Conditions - Service - Alpenwelt Karwendel - Urlaub Mittenwald Krün Wallgau
- [ALT+0] Zurück zur Startseite der Alpenwelt Karwendel
- Direkt zur Hauptnavigation
- Direkt zur Volltextsuche
- Direkt zum Inhalt
General Terms & Conditions
Rights and obligations arising from the accommodations agreement
As is always the case in business, room bookings * are also regulated by law. A room reservation * made by a guest and accepted by the accommodations provider establishes a contractual relationship between the two parties, which is referred to as the accommodations agreement. Like all contracts, the accommodations agreement can also only be revoked with the consent of both parties. In detail, this establishes the following rights and obligations:
1. The accommodations agreement is concluded as soon as the room * is ordered and agreed or, if a commitment was not possible due to time constraints, when it has been made available for use.
2. The conclusion of the accommodations agreement obliges the contracting parties to fulfill the contract, regardless of how long the contract is concluded for.
3. The contractual partners are the accommodations provider and the customer. If a third party has placed the order on behalf of the customer, they are jointly and severally liable to the accommodations provider together with the customer for all obligations arising out of the lodging agreement, provided that the accommodations provider has made a statement to this effect to the third party.
4. The host is obliged, in the event of a failure to provide the room*, to compensate the guest or at least to provide equivalent performance.
5. The guest is obliged, in the case of non-utilization of the contractual services, to pay the agreed or customary price minus the costs saved by host.
6. (a) The host will if possible and in good faith attempt to fill the rooms that were not used* in order to prevent losses.
6. (b) The guest is to pay the amount calculated in accordance with Clause 5 of the contract until the room* is re-assigned. Pursuant to the established case-law of the courts, the host is entitled to demand 90% of the agreed price in the case of an overnight stay in a vacation apartments, 80% in the case of an overnight stay with breakfast, 70% in the case of overnight accommodations with half-board or 60% with full-board.
7. The tourist information offices only act as a broker between the guest and the host. An accommodations contract only exists between the guest and the host.
8. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is the place of business of the host.
* This also applies for all other accommodations options such as vacation apartments, etc.
- Here, you will find up-to-date information on the rights and obligations arising from the accommodations contract (German Tourism Association)
- In the case of legal questions pertaining to your stay in Alpenwelt Karwendel, vacation advisers at the tourist information offices are at your service.