Bringing in the Sheep in Mittenwald - Farmers’ Festival in Alpenwelt Karwendel - Events - Facts - Alpenwelt Karwendel - Urlaub Mittenwald Krün Wallgau
- [ALT+0] Zurück zur Startseite der Alpenwelt Karwendel
- Direkt zur Hauptnavigation
- Direkt zur Volltextsuche
- Direkt zum Inhalt
Bringing in the Sheep in Mittenwald
...bringing in the sheep - the summer is coming to an end...
This year, the Mittenwald mountain sheep will be leaving their summer pasture near the town on Saturday, September 09, 2017. The animals will be led along Partenkirchner Straße, Hochstraße, and the historical district of Gries to the Schafstadl.
Start: At around 11 am (pedestrian zone, Schafstadl Gröblalm)
On the following Sunday, September 10 at 8 am, the "Schafscheid" or the separation of the sheep will occur so that they can be returned to their owners. From 1 pm, prizes will be awarded for the most beautiful sheep; refreshments and the best musical entertainment are provided.
- You can find further information about the events in Alpenwelt Karwendel in our event calendar .
- Here, you can order all of the flyers and brochures from the comfort and convenience of home.
- Do you still have questions? - The teams at the tourist information offices in Mittenwald, Krün, and Wallgau are happy to assist!