Bringing in the Goats in Mittenwald - Farmers’ Festival in Alpenwelt Karwendel - Events - Facts - Alpenwelt Karwendel - Urlaub Mittenwald Krün Wallgau
- [ALT+0] Zurück zur Startseite der Alpenwelt Karwendel
- Direkt zur Hauptnavigation
- Direkt zur Volltextsuche
- Direkt zum Inhalt
Bringing in the Goats in Mittenwald
...the goats get started...
On Saturday, September 2nd, 2017, the bringing in of the cattle begins in Alpenwelt Karwendel with the driving of the goats through the historical center of Mittenwald. The animals run with their herders along Gröblweg to the parish church of St. Peter and Paul and then continue through Obermarkt to Dekan Karl Platz. Prizes are awarded to the owners for the most beautiful goats. Physical well-being and a musical background are taken care of.
Start: At around 11 am in the Mittenwald pedestrian zone (District of Gries, Obermarkt, Dekan Karl Platz)
- You will find further information about the events in Alpenwelt Karwendel in our event calendar.
- Here, you can order all of the flyers and brochures from the comfort and convenience of home.
- Do you still have questions? - The teams at the tourist information offices in Mittenwald, Krün, and Wallgau are happy to assist!