Bolzano Market 2017
- [ALT+0] Zurück zur Startseite der Alpenwelt Karwendel
- Direkt zur Hauptnavigation
- Direkt zur Volltextsuche
- Direkt zum Inhalt
Bolzano Market 2017 in Mittenwald
It is now official...
The Bolzano Market 2017 will be held from 5th to 13th August in the historic streets of the Mittenwald town center. The opening ceremony takes place on Friday, 4 August and the final rehearsal of the opening ceremony will be held just one day earlier, on 3 August 2017. Tickets will be available for both events.
The Bolzano Market in Mittenwald attracts numerous day and vacation guests as well as local visitors. The Bolzano Market takes place every five years in the historic center of the violin-making venue Mittenwald. The reason for this historical trade and craft market is the relocation of the Bolzano Market from Bolzano to Mittenwald in 1487.
The Bolzano Market 2012 - a Retrospective
The last Bolzano Market took place on 4 to 12 August 2012 in Mittenwald. An impressive opening ceremony with a traditional theater play on the main stage in the Obermarkt and remarkable mountain fires on the individual peaks of the Karwendel mountains heralded the following market days. Up to 100,000 visitors came to the Bolzano Market 2012 and marveled at the numerous trade and craft stands, diverse outdoor musical and theatrical performances, and special culinary offerings.
- For questions about your vacation in the Karwendel Alpine region feel free to contact the vacation consultant in the regional Tourist Information Center at any time.
- Are you still looking for accommodation for your stay in Mittenwald, Krün and Wallgau? Enter your vacation wishes here and find accommodations you are seeking quickly and easily!
- Are you searching for event tips for the Karwendel Alpine region? No problem, we have compiled all the information for you here ...