The Autumn Festival in Krün - Farmers’ Festival in Alpenwelt Karwendel - Events - Facts - Alpenwelt Karwendel - Urlaub Mittenwald Krün Wallgau
- [ALT+0] Zurück zur Startseite der Alpenwelt Karwendel
- Direkt zur Hauptnavigation
- Direkt zur Volltextsuche
- Direkt zum Inhalt
The Autumn Festival in Krün
In 2016, the bringing in of the cattle and the farmers’ market and festival tent with a comprehensive program of fringe events takes place on Saturday, September 17th, 2016 from 11 am.
The impressive panorama with the Alpine massifs of the Karwendel and Wetterstein mountains, along with the cattle drive through the streets of Krün with the lovingly decorated and adorned cattle - a picture book experience.
Many of our new guests raved about it: "We have never experienced anything so lovely on vacation"; over 3,500 other visitors, regular guests and locals were also absolutely enchanted. This was followed by some serious celebrating at the festival grounds and in the beer tent.
Accompanied by the hearty, traditional sound of the Achtaler Musikkapelle (music ensemble), many culinary delights, the light and sweet Mittenwalder Märzenbier, a very diverse farmers’ market that is well worth seeing, and many other attractions, Schuhplattler groups (traditional shoe-slapping), Alpine horn blowers, and many other attractions for old and young, you can spend an evening in good company after a successful and eventful day.
Images Christoph Schober
The program changes every day at Krün Festival from September 16th to September 17th , 2016:
- Here, you can print out the street plan with additional information.
- Friday, September 16th - Request program by the Krüner Musikkapelle (Krün Music Ensemble)
- Saturday, September 17th – Bringing in the cattle and farmers’ market
- More information on the farmers’ market is available from the Krün Tourist Association. Find more event dates in the events calendar.
- We are at your service if you have any questions.