More winter fun - Winter - Enjoy - Alpenwelt Karwendel - Urlaub Mittenwald Krün Wallgau
- [ALT+0] Zurück zur Startseite der Alpenwelt Karwendel
- Direkt zur Hauptnavigation
- Direkt zur Volltextsuche
- Direkt zum Inhalt
More winter fun
...Do you know the "Moar"? …
He is the most important man in the game of Bavarian curling; a very sociable winter sport and typical for Bavaria. This involved taking aim, measuring, discussing and finally celebrating with fervor and passion. A ride in a horse-drawn carriage is just as much fun. Wrapped-up in warm blankets, you glide through the winter landscape in the snow with bells ringing at every step.
Or you could hike on snowshoes through the most beautiful parts of Upper Bavaria. Enjoy the peace and quiet, the deep snow and the view of the Karwendel, Wetterstein & Co! Whether by sleigh, on snowshoes, touring skis or on ice: In addition to skiing and cross-country skiing, there is great variety for active winter vacations.
If you love action and like to surf, how about snow-kiting? The wind pulls you over the snowy landscape on skis or a snowboard; a fast-paced thrill! We also have more tips and advice especially for families.
- Here you can find suitable hotels, private rooms and vacation apartments for your winter vacation in Alpenwelt Karwendel.
- In Mittenwald, Krün and Wallgau, there is a Bavarian curling tournament every week, as well as horse-drawn sleigh rides and carriage rides. Ask your accommodation provider or the tourist information office!
- Guided snowshoe, torchlight and winter hikes can be found in the events calendar.