The Water Trail in Mittenwald - Themed Trails - Hiking - Summer - Enjoy - Alpenwelt Karwendel - Urlaub Mittenwald Krün Wallgau
- [ALT+0] Zurück zur Startseite der Alpenwelt Karwendel
- Direkt zur Hauptnavigation
- Direkt zur Volltextsuche
- Direkt zum Inhalt
The Water Trail in Mittenwald
Themed trails are a welcome change from "normal" trails, especially for children, as the little ones can go on a voyage of discovery and experience many exciting things.
A very special highlight of these themed trails is the new "water trail", opened in September 2012, between the two mountain lakes on the Reitsteig, Lautersee near Mittenwald and Ferchensee. Here, both parents and children can find all of the important information on the history of Lautersee and the geological and biological features of our region on the information boards.
This project was jointly developed by students and scientists at Munich's Ludwig Maximilian University. Two primary school classes from Mittenwald were also actively involved in the information boards and decorated them with colorful paintings. Have fun discovering...
- Much of the information on the geological features of Alpenwelt Karwendel is available on the flyer "On nature's trail"!
- The Alpenwelt Karwendel tourist information office would be happy to assist you with your vacation planning!
- You can find general brochure material for your vacation in Alpenwelt Karwendel here - We look forward to seeing you!