Local Information Krün - Krün - Places - Alpenwelt Karwendel - Urlaub Mittenwald Krün Wallgau
- [ALT+0] Zurück zur Startseite der Alpenwelt Karwendel
- Direkt zur Hauptnavigation
- Direkt zur Volltextsuche
- Direkt zum Inhalt
Vacation in Krün
Krün promises a cultural vacation in Upper Bavaria in its purest form: The Baroque churches with its "Zwiebelturm" (onion tower), grand farmhouses and an Alpine panorama under the blue and white sky. Enjoy the Bavarian spectacle of nature!
Go hiking or cycling in the mountains, to idyllic lakes or along the Isar headwaters. Families will enjoy the raft playground, the Isar nature experience trail or Grubsee with its big slides. In winter there are many snow-covered cross-country skiing trails, a natural ice-rink and hiking trails at your feet.
Krün also boasts long-standing traditions. These take place the whole year round, from the Fasching carnival to the erection of the maypole to the cattle round-up and farmer's market. Bands, costumes and marksmanship clubs maintain the cultural heritage of Bavaria.
- Kurhaus Krün hosts concerts, folklore evenings, folk theater, festivals and skittles for visitors. See the event calendar for further information!
- Fossil fans are well catered for on Bavaria's first pebble lecture trail at the Steinemuseum (Museum of Stones) and other geological trails.
- From a luxury hideaway to bed and breakfast, you will find the right accommodation for your holiday in Wallgau in Alpenwelt Karwendel here.