Tips for excursions for families - Family - Enjoy - Alpenwelt Karwendel - Urlaub Mittenwald Krün Wallgau
- [ALT+0] Zurück zur Startseite der Alpenwelt Karwendel
- Direkt zur Hauptnavigation
- Direkt zur Volltextsuche
- Direkt zum Inhalt
How about some culture, visit to the zoo or a shopping trip to Innsbruck or Munich? Why not visit the palaces of Ludwig II the fairy tale king who put his stamp on Bavaria with his palaces.
For active families we would like to recommend the different mountain railways, the summer toboggan ride or the high rope gardens for example in Garmisch-Partenkirchen. The famous Olympic city in upper Bavaria is also known for the ski-jump and of course for the Zugspitze and is therefore well worth a visit. You can reach the big recreational swimming pools in Bad Tölz and Kochel in just 30 minutes. The Fun Park in Leutasch/Tyrol also offers a lot of water action and fun.
- you can reach Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Munich comfortably by train from Mittenwald and Krün
- the adventure play grounds in Krün, Wallgau and Mittenwald offer action and fun for big and small
- families who have a guest card can visit many of the attractions at reduced rates or completely free of charge. If you stay 3 nights or longer you get one free ascent or descent with the Kranzberg chairlift in Mittenwald, for example.