More summer fun - Summer - Enjoy - Alpenwelt Karwendel - Urlaub Mittenwald Krün Wallgau
- [ALT+0] Zurück zur Startseite der Alpenwelt Karwendel
- Direkt zur Hauptnavigation
- Direkt zur Volltextsuche
- Direkt zum Inhalt
Active summer fun
...discover, experience, and relax…
The German Alpine route follows the soft curves of the Isar; a dream route for motorcyclists. Bikers can begin so many tours in Alpenwelt Karwendel: Aachenpass, Hahntennjoch and Großglockner in Austria or, best of all, Kesselberg to Munich, "the world city with heart".
"Petri heil!", which means "Good fishing!", is the usual greeting when fly fishing on the banks of the Isar or angling at Lautersee or Schmalensee. If you are better at hitting a target than fishing, you are welcome to try your hand at asphalt curling, a popular hobby in Bavaria. Or you could try air rifle shooting - Our shooting clubs even award gold, silver, and bronze shooting badges to talented marksmen.
Nordic walking fans will appreciate the DSV- Nordic-Aktivzentrum, including 100 km (62 miles) of trails through the most beautiful scenery in Bavaria. You can find more adventure and adrenalin rushes, for example, on the high rope garden at the Isarhorn or river-tubing. Active kids and teens can also let off steam in the children and youth programs.
- ... Here you will find all of the information on the pitch and putt golf course at Karwendel Golf Mittenwald at Puit Spa Resort!
- Fishing permits are limited. Please ask in good time at the tourist information offices.
- Guided Nordic walking hikes can be found in the events calendar.