2015 G7 summit theme hikes
- [ALT+0] Zurück zur Startseite der Alpenwelt Karwendel
- Direkt zur Hauptnavigation
- Direkt zur Volltextsuche
- Direkt zum Inhalt
G7 summit theme hikes
Under the motto “This is the summit...” we offer you special theme hikes revolving around the G7 summit for 2015, which was held at Schloss Elmau, a castle in the Alpenwelt Karwendel area. On this informative hike, which passes the Lautersee and Ferchensee lakes before reaching Schloss Elmau – the site of the G7 meeting – you will learn interesting and worthwhile facts about this major political event.
The G7 theme hikes take place during the summer months in the Alpenwelt Karwendel area. Dates are shown below. Each guided G7 hike starts at the tourist information center in Mittenwald at 10:15 a.m.
G7 theme hikes – dates
- Friday, 8th of January 2016
- Friday, 29th of January 2016
- Friday, 12th of February 2016
- Friday, 26th of February 2016
- Friday, 11th of March 2016
- Check out our calendar of events for a wealth of information about the many and varied events taking place in the Alpenwelt Karwendel area…
- Still looking for the right place to stay during your vacation in Mittenwald, Krün, and/or Wallgau? Find hosts in the Alpenwelt Karwendel area here.
- If you have any questions about your vacation in the Alpenwelt Karwendel area, the vacation advisors at the tourist information centers will be happy to help you.