Bavarian Christmas holidays in the mountains
- [ALT+0] Zurück zur Startseite der Alpenwelt Karwendel
- Direkt zur Hauptnavigation
- Direkt zur Volltextsuche
- Direkt zum Inhalt
Christmas in Alpenwelt Karwendel
... Bavarian Christmas holidays in the mountains...
Experience the most reflective time of the year where tradition and customs are colorful and lively and the mountain winter shrouds the region in deep white – Christmas season in the Alpenwelt Karwendel region! The Christmas markets in Mittenwald, Krün and Wallgau invite you to a cup of mulled wine, typical Bavarian delicacies and lots of seasonal atmosphere in the quaint town centers...
Tranquil, traditional, Bavarian – that is the Christmas season in the Alpenwelt Karwendel region. The Christmas season in Mittenwald, Krün and Wallgau include various Christmas concerts, winter sleigh rides, and a diverse children’s program. All this makes the Christmas season in the upper Isartal region very special. You can find information about the Christmas holidays and markets in the Karwendel Alpine region here.
Click here for the “Christmas Holidays and Markets 2015” brochure in the Karwendel Alpine region with all information and dates...
- Are you planning your winter vacation and are searching for the accommodations that fit your needs in Mittenwald, Krün and Wallgau? Enter your travel data here and you will be able to find a suitable host quickly.
- The program of events in the Alpenwelt Karwendel region offers vacation guests a large variety. Any event highlights can be found here ...
- For questions about your vacation in the Bavarian mountains, specifically the Alpenwelt Karwendel region, please contact our vacation consultants at the Tourist Information Center at any time.