Alpine ski - Winter - Enjoy - Alpenwelt Karwendel - Urlaub Mittenwald Krün Wallgau
- [ALT+0] Zurück zur Startseite der Alpenwelt Karwendel
- Direkt zur Hauptnavigation
- Direkt zur Volltextsuche
- Direkt zum Inhalt
...Skiing in the Bavarian mountains...
Skiing, sunshine and glittering snow, all this is on offer at the the family ski resort on the Kranzberg (1,390 m/4,560 feet). It is right next to Mittenwald and can be reached from Wallgau and Krün in only 10 minutes. Cozy huts, ski hire, a beginners slope and Bruno`s children's ski-park guarantee both service and relaxation. If necessary, the ski slopes are artificially covered using snow machines.
You are still looking for a suitable ski school for your skiing vacation in Alpenwelt Karwendel? The vacation advisors at the tourist information offices will be happy to help you with lots of information on contacting our partners.
Beginners are also well looked after on the Barmsee lift at Krün, while experts, on the other hand, will find the legendary "Dammkar" fascinating. Germany's longest ski route starts at the Karwendel cable car. The panoramic mountain views of the Upper Bavaria mountains, including the Karwendel and Wetterstein mountains, are superb.
- The toboggan run into the valley also starts at the mountain station for the Kranzberg chairlift.
- With your Visitors' Card, you can travel in comfort and free of charge on the ski bus.
- Here, you will find information about the cross-country skiing trail and ski slope reports.
- Further ski resorts in the surrounding area in Seefeld-Tirol and Garmisch-Partenkirchen.